06.01.2015 – MICHIO is reserved.
FOR SALE: male MICHIO HAKUGETSU born 13.11.2014
Father: Kaito Hiroo Hokushinsou (HD A, ED 0, CEA carrier)
Mother: Strzyga Stella Hakugetsu (HD A, ED 0, CEA affacted, hereditary eye diseases – unaffected – clinic examination)
Michio Hakugetsu - hereditary eye diseases – unaffected – clinic examination – examintion was carried out in 7 weeks of age
Nov 13th 2014 born 2 red puppies: male and female, parents: Kaito Hiroo Hokushinsou & Strzyga Stella Hakugetsu.
If you would like to order a puppy from the next litters, please send me an e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of ordering puppy from my kennel
1. At the beginning of the year I publish on site “Breeding plans” the information about planned litters.
2. Information about parents (pedigree, examinations and show results, etc.) can be found at the following link.
3. I invite to my kennel people who want to meet the live Hokkaido before make decision about buying this breed.
4. I require a sign written agreement setting out the puppy’s transfer rules and responsibilities of breeder & recipient.
5. If you reviewing agreement conditions and accept it I update the waiting list.
6. Everybody from waiting list I inform about mating date, the results of ultrasound and X-Ray.
7. When puppies will born, I send information about the number of pups, their sex and colour. Than I ask the people who are waiting to confirm their reservation.
8. There are two options for the advance payment time: six weeks after mating or 10 days after birth. Advance is 30% of whole amount.
9. Puppy gets a health card with the records of current vaccinations and de-worming.
10. Puppy gets a ZKwP (Polish Kennel Club) birth certificate for Polish owner.
11. ZKwP (Polish Kennel Club) is an organization recognized by the FCI.
12. Puppy gets a passport and export pedigree, if it is transferred to another countries. You have to wait for export pedigree about 3 months.
13. Puppy gets a layette.
14. Puppy can leave my kennel after the end of 8 weeks old.
15. The optimum time to socialize your dog in the new house is between 8 and 16 weeks of puppy age.
16. If in your country is not allowed import dogs under 12 weeks of age – we set other terms and dates of pick up the puppy.
17. Puppy’s transport have to be humane.
18. At any time I give any information about my dogs.
19. I reserve the right to refuse to transfer the dog and the right to choose the recipient dog.
The dog is a living animal who has accompanied us for several years. Before you decide – please consider whether an independent, hunting Spitz would be happiness or the problem for you!!!